Windows Vista Compatibility
The version of this module in G2.2 is not compatible with Windows Vista. Please upgrade to the latest version of this module from the experimental plugin repository. See: Installing Additional Components
In Windows Vista, there is no "Windows Publishing Wizard" in Windows Explorer as in XP. But you can reach the publishing functionality another way:
- As with XP, download and execute the registry file from Gallery 2.
- Open "Windows Photo Gallery" or "Windows Live Photo Gallery" (not confirmed with "Live")
- Select one or more photos/files in your Windows Photo Gallery
- Click "Print..." and select the online printing option (as opposed to the local printing option).
- Select the Gallery 2 printing service.
Note that if you want to remove this site later (because your website url has changed, or you do not use gallery anymore) you will need to remove the following registry key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PublishingWizard\PublishingWizard\Providers\[URL_OF_YOUR_GALLERY_SITE].